About Snooker Game

nascarodds

I have hardly seen people discussed about Snooker unlike other games, mostly discussion about Football, Table tennis, poker much others.

my passion for Snooker all started when i was very little then, i follows my uncle to some joint where they plays over it but since i was very tender i never knew it was all for gambling. Anytime i sets eyes on snooker it keeps the memory awakes so gradually i picked interest about it. i can be liken to gamble over it.

please more discussion about snooker can be detailed here if you have any. i really want to gain more knowledge.

fidelbet

I played pool and snooker and I preferred pool for many reasons. Snooker a bit more difficult, so it can be a challenge especially for beginners. I also played as a kid. I was 13-14 at the time. When you're younger you learn everything much faster and don't care that you suck at it, you keep playing until you get better :)
I know a few people who know how to play but not a single one that would watch games or actually know the scene and that includes me. Are you by any chance British? It's a popular sport there.