Advise on Getting this bonus

betbanks

Hello Guys,

Place i need a advise again.

I have this local bookie who want to offer me 50 euros and 100 euros respectively on two alternatives Daily. I am allowed to choose one of them or both and because i am greedy, i will always choose the two alternatives. For me to get this 50 euros and 100 euros, i need to bet atleast in hiss shop 500 euros for the 50 euros and then 1000 euros for the 100 euros.
The besting of 500 euros and 1000 euros is not a problem because i still cover my bets in betfair.

but the problem is this.

when i get the 50 euros, i need to bet a triple bet only and the odds has to be over 2.2 on each event.

when i get the 100 euros, i need to bet a triple bet only and the odds has to be over 1.5 on each event

Then another problem is
if i win, i will only be paid 50 euros max if the 50 euros bet wins and 100 euros max if the 100 euros win. So regardless of how much the triple won, i will only be paid 50 euros or 100 euros.

I am wondering if there is a way around this?

bet22

Hi,
Can you please share a link to the offer. Something looks dubious. I think they deduct the 50 and 100 (freebet offer) otherwise this looks plain stupid because the odds of the parlay should be at least 10.65
BOL