An interesting promotion

10bet

First of all, english is not my native language but I'll try my best to explain this promotion properly.

There is a local bookmaker that offers 10x cashback if only one leg of accumulator fails.

The conditions:
- Total odds of accumulator must be at least 200
- Individual maximal odds for each leg is 7
- Individual minimal odds for each leg is 1 (in other words, no limit for low odds)
- No mention of a minimum number of legs (but I guess its 3 because 2 legs with odds of 7 is not enough, so you can with something like 7 / 7 / 4.1
- No limit for the maximum number of legs, so you can have as many as you want
- In the case one of the legs is voided, the cashback is still viable if other legs together produce odds of 200 or more
- If only one leg in accumulator fails, you will receive a 10x cashback of your stake (so if your stake is $1000 for example, you will get $10000)
- No rollover is required for the cashback received, meaning its yours to withdraw as soon as you get it.

I hope I explained this well. I personally don't believe there is a way to exploit this promotion mainly because if there is truly a way to do that, then this promotion probably wouldn't even exist in the first place right? But I'm still interested to hear your opinions.
Btw this promotion isn't one timer, it is available forever and you can use it as many times as you want.

This would for sure hold value, unless their prices offered are terrible or they are not reliable enough to trust a payout.
Can you share the name of the bookmaker?
Thanks.