Any flaws in my plans?

youbet

Greetings to you all. Though I'm new to arbing I've read and gained a lot of knowledge from this forum. What I need now is a hands-on experience to practice what I've read. Due to complaints of the high rate of restrictions from bookies here are the routes I intend to take. Being a Nigerian, I can sign up on a few bookies like bet365, Betfair, BetVictor, pinnacle, William hill, and a few others. I want to pay friends and colleagues to create and verify betting accounts for me. With about $20 I can have a fully verified account with each of the listed bookies above and either a skrill or a Neteller account. Though I'm not yet sure if I should start with arbitrage or value betting. Also, my intended starting capital is very low. So I want to do some matched betting with a few bookies with good sign-up offers for my country(bet365, BetVictor, williamhill, Betfair) to raise some more capital. From your experience so far, would this be a worthwhile adventure or a complete waste of time? I'm open to your opinions and advice. Looking forward to hearing from you all. Thanks

bet356

Hello, first of all, theoretically, it's better to say you can collaborate with your friends and shift the total gain among yourselves.
Then, you speak about Skrill but with your (and your friend's) capital you never reach Vip level (15k euro transaction to bookies/trimester) so when you send or receive money to/from other people you pay commissions that are quite expensive.
By the other side, I'm thinking with euro mentality and I can't realize how is arbing in your country. I'd like to say that it worths a try but I don't know anything about laws etc so that's all.