Arbing and value betting training

Hi, my name is Luca.I am Italian but have been living in the Netherlands for 10 years.After Kovid-19, I was fired from my job.As compensation, my employer paid me 10,000 euros.I decided to start my own business.After a lot of searching on the internet I chose arbing and value betting.I have made sports betting amateur and I know the technology of placing bets online.I read about arbing and value betting theories.I guess I will be able to learn and I am, but it will take me a long time.For this reason, I decided to come to your professional forum with a request.My request is for someone to train me in the details of arbing and value betting.Of course, I know that your time is valuable, so I wouldn't want anyone to do this for me for free.I offer 500 euros for initial training in arbing and value betting.Then, if I can handle this business, I offer 1000 euros for training in details.

bet24

You have to face reality at some point. You are paying someone 500-1000 euros to teach you. But this school requires weeks and months of lessons. Who on earth would dedicate these weeks and months for 500-1000 euros? Only scams will contact you for this. The best thing you can do is search this forum and ask questions. As for the ebooks, don't lose your time and money. They don't work. It is only practice that will benefit you.
Never trust people that turn 10£ to 1.000.000£. The boss here calls them Charlatans.