Arbing in VHL? (Hockey)

betting365

Good afternoon,

I am starting in the world of arbing and this forum is helping me a lot. I reside in Spain, so I don't have too many options beyond the soft bookies, which complicates the work a lot, so I try to be as cautious as possible. Also, as I am starting, I am working with low amounts.

For example, I don't do arbing in non-ATP tennis matches. I also use the NBA and the NHL, at night, as well as the Euroleague or Eurocup, as far as basketball is concerned ... Concrete markets, the typical ones: over / under in a quarter, handicaps, in tennis over / under games in a set, etc. I also include the Snooker in the equation, because it is a sport that I like, and on very limited occasions I have entered handball, rugby or volleyball. In these markets I will soon start using three figures in each bet, I do not know if you see all of them appropriate.

Anyway, my question, as quoted in the post title, is about the VHL. I have read that it is the equivalent to the AHL of the NHL. I saw that it is a constant in the arbing softwares. If you were in my situation, doing arbing between soft bookies, would you bet on VHL? What amounts? I don't know if it's a sufficiently liquid league and I haven't found any topic about it in this forum.

bet360

AHL serves as a development league for NHL, while VHL is the category under KHL. You can't say it is an equivalent but indeed there are some similarities as both are under the major hockey championship of their countries (USA, Russia).
Now in regards to the betting amounts I have to disappoint you because bookmakers will limit you fast. I can't say a standard flat amount, but I believe 100 euros would be the max, provided that the first bet is placed on the softest bookmaker first, and of course depending on the odds. Higher odds lower amounts. This also depends on the bookmaker, as some bookmakers will not even handle a 20 euro bet.