beating the closing odds live?

betting365

In prematch value betting is to beat the sharpest line of a certen market. Most used is probably pinnacle as an example.
So we should make a profit if we can hit odds higher than the closing ones at a regular basis. Wouldn't it be possible to bet live on odds higher than the closing ones?
I understand that that would bring some problem such as "value" in every match cause someone has to win, so the odds for the opponent get higher.
But wouldn't it be possible to get a lot of value bets with some rules such as betting only when less than 20 mins are played (for soccer for example)?

One would just have to ignore all new informations gathered while the game is in play but would beat the closing odds quite often, which should bring profit.
I understand that the problem that we get value in every match is a big one but beating the closing line is said to be profitable.
I would love to hear what you guys have to say about that. Maybe i am all wrong here.

bet360

As soon as a match starts, the odds will represent the current likelyhood of the winner ,taking into account how a team is playing etc You cannot correlate the live odds with the pre-match odds.