bet2u

pmbet

Avoid. They confiscated my winnings because is against their terms to log in with vpn. They sent me this message:
The monitoring that had been placed on your account has ended and a breach of point 31 of our terms and conditions was detected. As a result , your bets have been cancelled and return of your deposit has been scheduled to be completed within the next 24 hours. The return shall be made via the same method with which you had made your deposit.

I still 3 weeks have not received any money and they do not answer to my emails and skype calls.

Had same issue with 10bet. Unfortunately the usage of VPN is prohibited in many bookmakers lately and bettors should read T&C closely before register.

Hope bet2u returns you at least your deposit. They have many complaints in various forum though, hope your balance there is not big.

Btw, If bookmakers are blocked in your country, better configure your network settings to use Google Public DNS servers instead of using VPN. You will avoid much troubles in the future this way.