Bet365 gives cash returns of up to 10%

mybookies

...weekly to losing punters. Of course, it’s not for value bettors who hit their soft lines and are limited regardless of their balance. But maybe it’s worth investigating for someone willing to spend some time and money on B365 just making 0% arbs. If they become identified by the company as the coveted addicts and serious losers - Bingo! If they win they win, if they lose they make 10% profit on their 0% arbs. And what’s even better, as losers subsided by the company to keep up their addiction, they are as far away from limitation as possible, enjoying no restrictions. Happy days :)

There is a catch, as always: if one wins too much too early in the process of 0% arbing, one can get limited before the fortune turns around. Otherwise, with 0% arbs one can’t lose anything but time, if waiting too long for a recognition.

musk

I had a bet365 account limited after 9 ( yes nine! ) value bets and the fun fact is that at the moment limited that account was at -28 euro. Even though i think their are the best soft around they remain soft. I really cannot understand how they decide to limit a losing account after only 9 bets