Bet365 locked my account!

goranburek

Brand New
I have an account at Bet365 for 10 years, occasionally I play with smaller stakes and sometimes with bigger stakes. In the last 2 months I got extra money to bet and I raised the stakes. In those last 2 months I lost 20,000 euros. I currently have 5,000 euros in my account and suddenly, out of nowhere, I am loggin on account and it says that there are restrictions on my account and that I can withdraw if I want, but there were also restrictions when i go to withdraw seletcion. I contact Bet365 by email and they tell me that they want a call with me for responsible gambling, they call me and question me for 30 minutes about where I got all the money for betting because they saw that I raised the stakes. I spent 30 minutes explaining to the friendly operator and he concluded that I should just send him a contract that shows where the extra money came from. I send him the contract the same day and he tells me that everything will be resolved after checking the contract. After that, no one answered for 2 months, despite my daily inquiries.

I started researching on the internet and saw that others had similar problems. I only play ATP tennis and sometimes Challenger and I don't see a single reason why they would block me for betting, especially because I lost those 20,000 euros. I saw on some betting forums in my region that they started sending responsible gambling to many people who have been playing for many years.

Hi, I ask you what is happening here and why Bet365 started sending that responsible gambling and how is it possible that he locked up my money and for 2 months he does not want to check one document that I sent on the same day. Can anyone explain to me what their purpose is, I have been playing for 10 years and lost 20,000 euros in the last 2 months and they are closing my account and not letting me play. Isn't it their goal that I lose money on their site?

Here are some tips to avoid getting your Bet365 account locked:

• Bet within your limits and don't chase your losses.
  • Avoid placing large bets on obscure events or betting patterns that suggest you have inside information.
  • Don't try to exploit Bet365's bonuses or promotions.
  • Be honest and upfront with Bet365 about your identity and betting activity.