Betfred allow self excluded player multiple accounts

wwwbet365

I am a problem gambler, I had an account with betfred which I self excluded from last year. I unfortunately relapsed and created another account with betfred which I was fully verified. I was then able to deposit £915. I contacted betfred and asked to be self excluded again as I already had a self excluded account. It took betfred several days to respond and act on my request. I requested my deposits be returned as I should not have been able to open the account or deposit. Betfred claimed as my email and phone number did not match is the reason it was not detected. However to demonstrate betfred failings with there self exclusion system I then went on to open several accounts with only email address different all were allowed and all were verified.
Betfred informed me on an email that they don’t check self exclusion as part of their verification.

betfred are very unhelpful and evasive with customer support. I have opened up a PAB which betfred have chosen to ignore.

be aware of betfred they prey on vulnerable problem gamblers and do not carry out self exclusion checks when verifying accounts.
UKGC have been contacted regarding their failings and they are now being investigated.