BetinAsia \ Singbet - Bet partly voided

10bet

I did sign up at BetinAsia through Arbusers. See screenshot of the bet.

Yesterday night, about 35 minutes before kickoff, I placed a bet at Newcastle +0,5 @ 2,00. This was accepted by Singbet. I've read about Singbet before, so I know about a lot of cases, but did not react in this mather since the bet was placed so close to kickoff, in a pretty even market (Not big differences between the bookies). This is also a pretty big event, and I did actually not think more about it. And yes, it was an arb - So I got a pretty huge loss here.

The "funny" thing is that the small part of the bet is corrected and paid, but the big part is voided - If that is not mafia\corruption, I don't know. The small part was corrected pretty fast after the game - The big part was pending until today (12 hours later) - Then voided.

There is no logical reason on earth why they can void this - I can't see it. BetinAsia will not help me - They just asy it's out of their responsibility (I obviously do understand that they not void bets - But is this how you treat a good customer?).

What can I do? Nothing?

...I have been betting for many years, but this is probably the worst case I've seen.

Not use them is all you can do. It's a tradeoff you have to decide for yourself whether or not the risk of voids is worth it for you. I've had losing bets voided as well, it doesn't matter if it's a big game or not. There is no point in complaining about it, the decision cannot be overturned. Simply deactivate the bookie if you can't live with the risk.