Bitcoin, the biggest gamble?

betzest

I've been holding 3 Bitcoin for under a year now and they've almost doubled in value.

The reason I decided to start holding was based on this extrapolation:

Anyone else holding crypto coins?

slotlady

It's up to how to use it, it can be as speculative investment which you just hold and see if your're millionaire one day or you can earn interest them as well (personally i don't just want to hold something if somebody pay 8-10% interest if i hold it in their project), which of course have risk attached that you decided to deposit them to place which go busted or is scam but that's why we do our DD.

Having few different cryptos, most of these tier1 types which don't most probably don't lose their all value overnight, then some quite speculative tokens from projects i personally like and think they could be valued if their roadmap goes as planned. After already qutie some years, i'm happy that i have got more euros from these assets than i ever paid (and i never had sold any) so if somebody pulls blug out from whole crypto world, i'm still happy what i got from there.

More and more projects are providing more ways to people invest and use cryptos and connect them to accounts which support fiat currencies as well and gives you iban and atm card for everyday use which have made it for anyone without any previous knowledge (ok, being able to google) to buy cryptos with £20 or what ever amount. Been participating to some ICO:s and crowdfundings of companies i've been liking and these have made much more than any coin or token itself which is just one asset, equity from some company which do manage to get their product out can make much nicer longer term profit but you also risk your money by funding these so not recommend to anyone without knowing what doing or not able to make risk analysis and other DD.

Utilizing of these coins is growing all the time, also stable coins were invented (value attached to some fiat currency like usd), most probably we are not moving back to pay in physical gold or something we used to, these days cash start to be minority compare to contactless payment methods which are accepted almost everywhere so would guess we move more and more for electronic payments and getting less and less cash as less and less places you need it anymore.