Bitstarz vs KarinaLK

777bet

Sorry if my English not terribly great I am from Russia.
I am writing here because I do not know where else to write but do not want the crime they do to go without people being warned.

Here is what happened.
I deposit 0.05 bitcoin. I lose it No bonuses
I deposit 1.0 bitcoin and no bonuses. I Win 4 bitcoin so balance become 5 bitcoin about 50,000 dollars.
I withdraw.
Next come standard request for ID document and proof of address. I send this right away.
Next come request for selfie of with passport. I send this then.
Next come request for selfie holding ID with papers with today's date. I send this.
Next come request for selfie holding ID with papers with today's date, outside by my street sign in background
Next they Ask for a selfie with my ID where I am winking an eye (I'm not joking!)
Next they demand a Skype call as it appears they're stil not satified.
I provide my Skype ID and next day they video call me with An interrogation.
(wHy did you choose to play with us.
Why did you Deposit 0.05 and then 1 bitcoins.
What game did you play
Why did you choose this game

Then they ask some technical questions about bitcoin which really I didn't understand as my partner helps with that side of things.

Anyway the call was concluded and I Was told they Wil email me and I finally thought great finally I will get my money.
Next they then email saying they are waiting to hear from a slot provider review about gameplay.
After 2 days they did get tHe green light from provider and finally my account was unlocked.
I logged in and request a withdrawal.
10 minutes later my withdrawal is cancelled and my balance changed to 1.0 bitcoin.
I had received an email saying I broke terms that I'm playing on someone else's behalf Or something bullshit I will show emails in attachment.
They allow me to withdraw my last deposit only. And steal my winnings.

I ask them who they are regulated by and thry replied Curaçao and all conditions have been met so basically don't waste your time..

I am feeling quite sick and I lose every year and finally get a win and this happens.

I Will upload screenshots of email conversations about this later today but they are in Russian