Bustabit unfairness

roulette

Hello everyone , I don’t know where to start.

But during my time using bustabit I’ve experienced unfairness with the owner and his power ego
I’ve had my account disabled without warning /email notification saying if I deposited in said account I won’t be able to withdraw something like that should be mandatory even PayPal, cashapp , has it. unless it’s fraud you can’t withdrawn until proving it’s actually you.
Anyways. I’ve dealt with this for a while and this started when I loaned someone 6k called Luke and when he lost he told Daniel I made him lose and I say was asking for bits when I showed proof I’m asking what I loaned. I got muted for “begging “ ever since then no matter how much I pleaded he kept muting. Ok fine I stopping caring about chat, I mainly use shiba for balance and now recently without notice all I did was rained bits and I got muted and my funds disabled. He forcefully made me agree to something that’s not in the chat rules or toss. He stated if I spoke to anyone about my ban he’d mute and lock my account .

And for the dick riders that like to pick up for him without knowing the full story I can show all proof.
Everyone has a policy and you can’t make up a rule as you go. Because if you actually took this to court they’d ask did the policy say after x amount of mutes it’s permanent banned with froze account ? I’m not here to bash the website. As I like playing there but I don’t like the unfairness. I’ve seen whales muted on mutiltple accounts but their balance didn’t get freeze.

bellagio

What do you hope to achieve by this? Your whole post is barely coherent, in the middle you go off on a tangent talking about loaning people money and people blaming you for losing. I seriously have to wonder if you are old enough to gamble, because you seem to be taking an immature stance on this. Almost every major betting site looking to accept people from places like America or Europe will almost always have to ask for identification - this should be well known by now. They should not allow any deposits without KYC as you say, but the customer should also read the whole terms & conditions before depositing or they have little recourse after. They do make the rules and those rules almost always say that they can change them at will, if you don't agree to that situation then simply suck it up and find another place to gamble (but most will have similar setups). If you have annoyed the owner as you say, then you have even more reason to leave. If you think you have a legal case that will win in court, hire a lawyer.