Dice on wintomato

Dwarrior

Brand New
*dice* Ultra fast crypto gambling - Wintomato.com

I will talk about a exciting website

Hey everyone I will talk today about a nice game on wintomato. It’s dice. You can also hunt or play solo. Hunt means a mod choose a number between 99.99 and 00.00 and the closest or exact number wins the pool of mostly about 0.1$ up to 0.5 $ (depends on mod ) sometimes there are hunts sponsored by the community there are about 10-20$ high. Very nice to catch. There exist also crash on wintomato and slots and live bets. With live bets you can get a 10-25-% cashback. It’s distributed every Monday and Friday.
There have fast withdrawl and you can get out free money without deposit anything but it habe a review time of at least 48 hours

There is a vip Bonus for everyone i get it twice 1 ltc if you deposit normale About 1000$ and wagered enough you get the vip Bonus. But i deposit at least 10 ltcs and got it too.

And There is a high Rated commissions for refferalls up to 100% if you Are lvl 100. my Commission rate is at 33.8% and I am lvl 48. more levels = more commissions

On the other Hand There Are various Contest Like the battle Contest
Battle Contest

The Crash Contest One of my Favorite ones Crash Contest

And the big Contest where you can receive up to 5.000 $ Big Contest on wintomato

BTW Deposit bonus are active from 200$ up to 1000 $
Attention For All User Deposit Bonuse Active Halloween Deposit Bonus  Min deposit 10$  Bonus 31%, Max: 200$  Wager - 10x  Duration - 24 hours  Freespins - 10  Мin level required [ > =5 < 101]  Free Spins Repeat= 1  Free Spins tier= 1 Wintomato bonus dashboard================================================== ======= Halloween Deposit Bonuse Lite 31%  Min deposit 20$  Bonus 31%, Max: 500$  Wager - 25x  Max Bet : 5$  Duration - 24 hours  Freespins -10  Мin level required [ > =1 < 101]  Free Spins Repeat= 1  Free Spins tier= 1 One time Wintomato bonus dashboard================================================== ======= Halloween Deposit Bonuse VIP 25%   Min deposit 50$  Bonus 25%, Max: 1000$  Wager - 25x  Max Bet : 100$  Duration - 24 hours  Freespins -100  Мin level required [ > =2 < 101]  Free Spins Repeat= 1  Free Spins tier= 1 One time Attention For All User Wintomato bonus dashboard

I am hoping you all got it and See you at wintomato
I

#ilovewintomato

Last edited: