Does valuebet on Rebelbetting really working?

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a newbie in value betting. Last month, I tested two different value betting methods. The first one is betting on one side of the arbitrage on soft bookies (skybet, paddypowder and betfair SB). I won about 450 pounds by this method.

Another method is bet on valuebet provided by rebelbetting. I lost 78 pounds after 198 bets. The average stake is 4 pounds, the average odds is 2.52. The p-value of the t-test is 0.16, which means I have 84% confidence to hypothesis that these are not value bets.

Rebelbetting claims they detect valuebet by comparing odds between soft and sharp. But I can't set which bookmaker is sharp. And I see many valuebets on 10bet, unibet, etc., which in my opinion, are hard to beat. As valuebetting is still in my experimental phase, I took all the valuebets blindly. But now I lost confidence. Would you please kindly confirm that you can win with rebelbetting and provide some info about the settings?

PS: I have a master's degree in computer science, I'm willing to cooperate if you have strategies.