First time betting at Fortunejack withdrawal delay

foxbet

Hey guys,

I usually bet on another site but this sunday I decided to try out fortunejack for sportsbetting. I deposited 0.5 BTC and placed 2 bets on some champions league matches.
Yesterday at half time my bets were doing good, so I decided to use the cashout option and I cashed out my winnings before the matches ended. I ended up winning about 1.6 BTC. I decided to withdraw the 1 BTC and placed a 0.6 BTC bet for one of today's champions league match.

I got an email yesterday:

Your current withdrawal is going under standard security check, it may take longer than usual, as all transactions are checked by our security team.

If there is a need to confirm withdrawal we send the request to your registration email.

I was very worried and I talked to the live chat agent, he told me they would contact me tomorrow. I have used my vpn on the site, but I have also logged in with my regular IP, so I thought that might be the reason, I asked him if vpn's are not allowed. He told me changing IP is not restricted.

Today I got an email again:

We are contacting you in regards to your account status. FortuneJack strictly enforces its policy of not allowing multiple accounts, and your account has been found to be associated with at least one additional account, which could be considered illegitimate use of our website.

In direct accordance with our Terms & Conditions, winnings obtained by a player found to have multiple accounts are considered illegitimately obtained and will not be credited to the player's account and/or voided. This applies to any additional Games or Services that you participate in with funds obtained from illegitimate website use.

Failure to meet the requirements of FortuneJack's security policies can result in any or all of the following security procedures:
- Withhold all active transactions until further notice.
- Withhold all existing financial resources at user's disposal.
- Permanently discard all associated accounts.

Please reply directly to this email regarding the multiple accounts associated with your profile.

If you do not comply within 3 Days, we will unfortunately have to begin conducting the aforementioned security procedure(s).

Thank you!

The FortuneJack Team

Now I am very confused I've never bet on this site before so I don't know what's going on. It might be the vpn I used but I've also used my regular IP, so that shouldn't be it since the live chat agent told me it's fine. I'm pretty sure I haven't made any accounts before, I might have made one years ago to check the site out, but the chance of that is very slim, but I'm 100% sure I've never placed a bet on this site before.

I'm very worried right now since I have 1.6 BTC on the line (1BTC withdrawal and 0.6 BTC in a placed bet). Does anyone have any experience with fortunejack and do you think they will give me my money.

Update: It took 1.5 Days but my withdrawal has been released.

bodog

Not playing with Fortunejack, but that is typical bullying from bookmakers side, when they don't want to pay you. From my experience you will have a hard time getting that money back, so better write it off. Discussing with them will lead to nothing, they 99% won't change their mind and will refer to their T&C's all the time. The support staff you will be talking to are no decision makers and forget about talking to someone who is actually a decision maker.

As a bettor you are just doomed with these kind of methods. You won't get any help from authorities as these offshore-licenses are not worth the paper they are written on.

Going public with these kind of incidents is probably the best way. It puts some pressure on those companies, but chances are still slim unless you can 100% prove you did nothing wrong. If you can't do that, they will just hold up their accusations, until you finally give up and take it on the chin. Sad but true.