From Russia with love

onebet

Hello. Just want to apologize for my English. My name is Ivan. I live in Russia. And I have been doing Arbing Beting for a long time. I would like to meet new and interesting people for communication and gaining experience. In our country, we work with bookmakers (fonbet, bet365, ligastavok, olimp, 1xbet, parimatch, winline, 188bet, vbet) We have fully automated scanners for searching Arbing Bet. There is a bot that puts bets automatically. I would like to know more about European bookmakers. how do you work with them and how long do you have accounts. In return, I’m ready to tell you with the bookmakers with whom I work. my monthly income with Arbing Bet is about 10,000 euros

scoresodds

Hello , welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. This is the first time I see someone using bots to do arbing. Most people I know in Europe (including myself) are usually using bots to do Value Betting. I can tell you my experience with European bookies. I use Efbet, Bet365, Unibet, WilliamHill and PaddyPower. I do value betting with them using bots. Efbet is the best for me, lots of value bets, they have fixed stake limit of 7 euro and they don't seem to ban, at least not yet. The only problem is they only accept customers from Romania. You already know about Bet365. Unibet is nice that they don't ban fast but stake limits are low, about 3-4 eur on average and not so many value bets. WilliamHill and PaddyPower are quite terrible in my experience. Very low stake limits and they ban me usually within 1 month. So that's my experience with European bookies. Would be glad if you could share your experience with bookmakers that you mentioned

Also if you don't mind me asking do you use your own scanner which actually scrapes bookie sites or do you get arbs from some alert service?