Hard earned money - Busted in seconds

grandvictoria

It was almost two months hard earned money. Got busted in few minutes. I don't know why I wasn't able to have me within the limits. Just started with a $3 bet, but it went upto $98 and ended with empty wallet. This is completely unlucky, because every bets were placed to roll above 20 which means the winning probability is quite high. Anyhow I wasn't in control and I didn't follow the rule gamble what you can afford to loss. It was a money saved to repay a debt. Now once again the interest needs to be paid so to manage the debt for some more time. Unlucky me :)

foxbet

The more you lose the more you wanted it back. Heard it somewhere and they are saying its human nature, maybe its true because you are not the only who chased the win. A lot us lose their money. Of course, every experience gives us realization and lessons.

Somewhere in the past I bet dice roll under 90. That's a huge probability and I still lose playing martingale. That's when I promise to rarely do it and do it on sports betting.