How do you continue to arb after limits

onebet

Hi, and big respect for yall. Have found this forum as a guest very helpful.

I have been arbing welcome bonuses and doing pretty well past two months. Have been careful what to bet and etc. Tried to learn the lessons before making mistakes.
- Still slowly I see my accounts getting limited. Betcity and MarathonBet have a gone long time ago. Now latest one is Betsson group after last winning bets limited bets to 5-50e area. Betway still up, bet365, Unibet and all the others too. There is still plenty of bookies left to do but wanna get in the circles, before its too late. I have used/tried 4 different programs + oddsportal and my own research.

So I would appreciate by private message real talk how do people continue. Do they just go through all the relatives and friends rinse and repeat or? :)
- yes, there is Betfair exchange, Matchbook, Pinnacle, SBObet etc, but how do you guys use softs or do you and which brokerage to recommend etc for high rolls and cashback.

Thanks for the one who dares to answer seriously.

Cheers!

scoresodds

Hey, prepare for a fierce discussion.
Have no doubt that all bookmakers will in the end limit your actions. You can postpone this from happening if you switch to live arbitrage instead of pre-game. Depending on the country you come from you can might have 40-50 bookmakers to try before all of them limit you to peanuts. I m talking about real and reliable bookmakers only. When this happens you have 3 ways to continue. A real trilemma.
1st. You continue with friends and relatives as you already implied. This is the easiest way used from inexperienced players mainly.
2nd. You continue with automations. Trading, arbing, value betting bots.
3rd. You take advantage of local possibilities i.e sharbing.
I took the 2nd choice from the very start and I m happy I did so. I understand this is not the easiest way. Of course you might have a rabbit in your hat by I m no magician.