How to close Bet365 account

musk

I know you guys will be surprised but I am looking to close my Bet365 account completely, and I want to delete all data they keep on me. Is this possible?
I really can't explain the reasons behind my decision, but I would like to have that account closed completely. After searching in their website I couldn't find any option or button to completely close my account. So I guess the only option left is contact them and ask them to do it manually for me. But I worry, If I contact them they might scrutinise my style of play and techniques and this is something I would like to avoid.
Before anyone starts commenting about fixed games, manipulated lines or anything else, I must tell you my account is legit and all action within the account is also legit 100%. There is nothing dubious there, unless someone would consider smart betting as dubious. No 3rd parties are involved and I have never exchanged any funds with anyone via Skrill, Neteller or a bank.
I would appreciate your opinion. Thank you very much.

tony

Bookmakers are required by AML directives (like banks, ewallets) to keep your information (personal info, deposits , deposit methods, bets placed, ip addresses etc.) for 5 or 6 years. After that period you can submit a request to them and they are obliged to delete you're data by GDPR law.
I am talking about EU here.