How to create alert service for local bookmaker

paigow

Hey guys a need your help.
I need an alert service for a local bookmaker, which is not listed in any of the big alert services. Do you guys could tell me what is the easiest way to get one?
I know about feeds and webscrapping but i am not so handy in this area. I was thinking about paying somebody to make this for me, do you have experience with any freelancer or some company? I want it just for my personal use, and it doesnt have to be beautifully designed..
Or, maybe thats a stupid question, does any of the alert services webpage offer private services?
I am sure many of you did this or have similar experience, so any advice would be much appreciated!
Thanks a lot!

liveroulette

Hey,,

Not the same guy that created the topic but i think i need similar thing like him and so it is easier posting here than creating one completely.

i am in need of a private alert service, i am intending the alert to scan asian odds or premiumtrading and then 4 other personel bookies i will choose.

please can some help me with this, i a budget of 3000 euros dont know if it is enough to cover the cost