How to trade neteller for cryptocurrency?

thestrathotel

The thing is I'm an American that relocated outside the US many years ago. Thus I verified my neteller and my other gambling accounts a while back. Since I am American, I need to get funds to my us bank account, which is bank of america. So I normally trade my neteller USD funds with a few contacts of mine who I been trading for years where they would send me boa/zelle for my neteller. The thing is none of my contacts has needed any neteller USD the last few months.

So I would like a way to turn my neteller USD gambling funds... into crypto. Or of course I could take boa/zelle or even a bank wire to my bank of america bank account.

Does anyone know how I can do this? The thing is I do not have a foreign bank account outside the US where I am located at the moment. And even if I did, I would not wire money from neteller USD to the bank account because... the bank account is not in USD and thus it would be subject to a lot of currency exchange fees. Thus if one wires the money from neteller USD to foreign country another currency... then wire those funds to my bank of america usd bank account, I think I would be paying probably 10% in fees which obviously is way too much.

I assume most people here are from Europe. So does anyone have tips on what I can do here? I normally trade my neteller USD funds for BoA/Zelle. But none of my contacts has needed neteller USD in a while. I also do notice on neteller, there is option to buy crypto with neteller funds... but the main issue is you cannot withdraw the crypto to your own wallet... which makes this completely useless.

Also I'm curious but for you europeans, how much in fees does it cost you to withdraw any neteller funds to your euro bank account? I got to assume you aren't paying much fees in terms of percentage right?

LanceSnow

Brand New
One option you could try reaching out to new contacts who might be interested in trading Neteller USD for BoA/Zelle. Expanding your network can open up new opportunities! As for the fees, I'm not from Europe, so I can't give you firsthand info on withdrawing Neteller funds to a Euro bank account. Another opion is using a trading indicator like the one provided by Infinity Algo infinityalgo.com. It can help you analyze the market and make smarter decisions when trading.

Last edited: