I encountered a significant glitch on FortuneJack

foxbet

I was playing dice with the auto-bet feature turned on, with a base bet of .00000533 btc. I was doing pretty well, but suddenly my bet amount began to increase dramatically, essentially wiping out my balance. as many of you probably know, the auto-bet function has hardly any delay between bets, so I wasn't able to stop it in time.

I contacted support and was not impressed with their assistance. here is a series of screencaps that show my first interaction concerning the matter. in short, I was told this wasn't possible.

I tried once more to get help and was told to contact [email protected]. upon doing so, I was told my auto-bet settings were configured to increase my bet upon loss, but this is simply not true.

the main reason I contacted support was to let them know something funky is happening and thought they would be interested to know. I didn't even ask them to replace the lost btc. they should have thanked me for bringing this to their attention, but they instead chose to blame me. as far as they're concerned, the auto-bet function worked as intended. that sort of response is one of two things: the height of laziness or willful ignorance.

luckily my balance was low when this happened, so having it wiped out didn't hurt all that much. what upsets me is the way they chose to handle this. what do you guys think? am I overreacting?

bodog

The thing is, when it comes to examples like this, if FortuneJack can't verify it on their backend, they're not going to take your word for it.

You would need to have absolutely rock-solid proof for FortuneJack, or anybody else for that matter, to take you seriously.

Since something similar has happened to you twice now, maybe you should run a screen-recording tool at all times, just so you can capture it on video if it happens a third time.