LVBet withdrawal issues

bet365sports

First time I've created this type of thread!

Straight too it, decided to play at LVbet for a change but bonanza just kept crashing, so onto the withdrawal of what was remaining. I didn't recognise the payment method on my account but it was brand new card ending 0185, I spoke with chat as my usual card wasn't showing even though I was positive I'd deposited with it via gpay express, turns out I did.

So gpay express give a virtual account number, hence the reason I didn't recognise it, what's concerning is neither did the customer service or finance team, I don't know exactly what how it works but you would think they would.

I asked for the withdrawal to be cancelled and I'll just do it back to this virtual account number (tried to do it to and old card), to be told I have to wager £39 still! Terms and conditions state all deposits must be wagered through at least once, I had no idea and also that's a ludicrous term, poor show LV. I've had to offer to pay 3% just for the withdrawal to happen.

Can @LV BET have a look into this for me please so I can get a quick resolve on the matter, looks like the finance guys don't understand in regards to the gpay virtual account. It's no life changing but I can use it elsewhere and wanted to highlight this issue regarding gpay