Pinnacle API service disabled

bravobetting

Hi, after about one month of use Pinnacle disabled my api with this message:
"Dear Client,

Please take note that we aren’t offering our API to the general public for the foreseeable future.

Please understand that this is a move for Pinnacle as a business, as we look to venture into offering our API system now known as Pinnacle Solution.

Should you be interested in gaining access to our API for commercial purposes, please contact [email protected].

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we thank you for being a customer here at Pinnacle.

Best regards,
Customer Service Department"

I replied that I'm using it only for my peronal purpose but they replied that their api service is no longer available for anyone,but I found in a forum that in august the same thing occurred to another player, and they told him the same thing...

musk

I just tested my API-connection. It works!

I do what I can to comply with their T&Cs for being able to use their API-solution (which is quite fair):
  • Betting regularly with Pinnacle. (which I would do anyways)
  • Decreasing load on their server by using the "last" parameter (don't download the same data twice) in every request.
Furthermore, I see no reason in making requests if I am not using it for anything (as I don't run a 24/7 betting bot)

Their statement however, transition into "Pinnacle solution", makes me wonder if the above doesn't matter and I am on the verge of having my API-access disabled as well.

wiliams

Do you happen to know where you can rent a GPU? I need it to perform graphics processing and data visualization tasks in my project and am looking for a reliable provider with the appropriate capabilities.

jacombo

You can find cloud service providers that offer rent gpu. They provide dedicated servers with gpu support and this can be a suitable option for your graphics processing and data visualization needs. I recommend exploring the services of various providers and choosing the one that best suits your requirements and budget.