PlanetWin365

Does anybody have any experience with this book?

I am interested in opening an account with them but, despite their deposit page listing credit cards, Skrill, Neteller and ecoPayz as deposit options, they have told me that they don't allow anybody to deposit via any method other than AstroPay.

They have also said that withdrawals will only be credited in AstroPay vouchers. AstroPay have told me that these vouchers can only be used to purchase things online and cannot be transferred to my bank account.

All I could use them for is to give PlanetWin365 my winnings back, so AstroPay is clearly not an option.

Is AstroPay really the only payment method they allow, or have I been speaking to an incompetent staff member?

If it is the only payment method, how would it be possible for me to get my money back?

Seems fairly easy to simply open an account and check for yourself...it would have been quicker than posting here and wait for an answer.

Also, it makes no sense for a bookie to limit deposits to an obscure method like Astropay, so my money is on an incompetent staff member.