Possible Poker Cheaters On Fortunejack

bodog

I have been playing poker for some time elsewhere and I saw something very suspicious with a player on Fortunejack after playing there for the first time today! I noticed a player who played normal but would go all in pre flop on shit hands and win 100% of those games! Why would someone who played well would go all in out of position on the worse hand ever 5-8 off suit??? It was beyond obvious this person knew the outcome of the game pre flop!!! He doesn't pull that off once but on multiple occasions like he was showing off his ability! The second time around I decided to call him when he goes all in AGAIN pre flop! He goes all in with an 8-6 off suit another shitty hand and wins that also! I've never seen something so obvious that someone knew the outcome pre flop! Does this mean Fortunejack has rigged poker games where they play against players or does it mean someone could have hacked into there software? Anyone else notice suspicious players on this site?

I went to another table and two players who where chip leaders playing with each other like they where sharing there cards.

I reported the likely cheater to Fortunejack but if it might be in house they will likely do nothing about it. I will keep everyone posted on what happens

Does anyone have any recommendations on other Bitcoin poker sites where cheating isn't allowed or tolerated?

tony

Well seems like you just caught them in action, nice to see sharp people around.
I can tell you that they are literally the admins of the site or hired staff just to do the things you described.
Of course they are not going to give away their money in a fair game.

It's good to have sharp folks keeping an eye out. If you're dealing with possible poker cheaters, staying vigilant is key. Wonder if there are any tips on handling situations like this? Check out https://plainenglish.io/gambling/br – might have some insights to navigate these tricky waters!

Last edited: