Sharp bookies list

easybet

Hello guys,

I am glad to be a part of this forum now. I popped into it just a few hours ago and the information I have read is really valueable for me.

I have been researching and reading different websites and e-books about arbing for a few months and now I am about to start these days.

One thing I fouund on this forum which I haven't seen before is that you guys have a real idea about which are the sharp bookies. I will be very thankful if you help me out as a beginner in this area. Do you have a tested list of sharp bookies? I know for sure Pinnacle is the first one to use but I also saw 188bet and sbobet mentioned. Any other of them? I intend to start with the exchanges - betfair, matchbook, smarkets and of course pinnacle. I also think of combining them with bet365, marathonbet and some other bookies allowed in my country (Bulgaria).
So I will be really grateful if some of you with experiance in arbing share his sharp bookies list. I think it will be very useful for all of us newbies.

Thank you guys in advance!

P.S. I feel really happy being here and seeing that there are so many people sharing their experiance in arbing. I feel like this is my new home on the internet .