Tonybet & Betway & 18bet & Unibet

pointsbet

Hello!

I've been arbing for two months now. I joined this community after having a pretty bad experience with 22bet (some kind of clone to 1xbet), as they stole 1000€ from me. I have read through several threads and I'm now starting to understand which bookies to use and which to not. However, only 18bet of the above mentioned bookies has been discussed a lot here lately. There really is a lot of arb between these 4 bookies mentioned, and therefore I would like to know your experiences of these. It seems that Betway doesn't close accounts or steal money nowadays, neither does Unibet. I've read a lot about 18bet, and it seems so that you don't get closed here, it's just that they process your bet for a minut or two before accepting it.

But how about Tonybet? I've read of some account closures but they all seem to be atleast 2 years old now, do they close and steal your money or just limit your bets? I would really like to here more about all of these bookies though, I've been using all of them a little, but I've been chickening a little after the episode with 22bet.

tony

Hello,

For me, 18bet has been good in terms of not getting limited, they allow me to bet without problem. You mentioned one problem, and thats processing the bet. As for others, they have shown to me that they have a really low limits.

May i ask how do you format your bets, do you play more bets for less money per bet, or do you bet less for more money? How high are your stakes on this bookies if it's not a secret?

Cheers!