Top countries for Arbirtrage Betting Full-Time

While UK is alright because of no tax of gambling, we only (from what I know) have soft bookies and account spawn with these is not that long. Meanwhile using agents is not legal so we have no access to sharp bookmakers such as Pinnacle. I am wondering what would you say is a good place to be if you are arbing full-time and have the funds for placing big bets?

I have a better idea, why not make a World Tour? You can see new places, meet new people and you can see/analyze the situation by yourself. It would be very adventurous! Of course, after the Corona ends..

By the way, guys what if I tell you Turkey was one of the top countries for arbitrage few years ago? You wouldn't believe it, right? Well, let me tell you the story. There was a local betting company called Iddaa. This Iddaa was very slow to change lines (they used to update lines every 5-6 hours) and there was no limit. Yes, you heard it right. You could even place 10 Million Euros on Colombia B league.

There was a catch though. There was 3-Game minimum parlay requirement (4 for very minor leagues). However, this was not a problem since you could make parlay arbs. Even you could place few -1% arbs, no problem at all if there's a %10 arb on your ticket.

That's not all. Since we're arbers, we were able to make huge turnovers. Then betting company called me and they said they will offer %5 bonus on all my turnover. Later, they raised this to %10. It means 20,000€ extra profit on 200k turnover in a month. Amazing, isn't it? Unfortunately, Iddaa changed its system, also changed the ownership and now they're sharp like Pinnacle, lol. The golden goose is gone.

Why I told you this? Because i'm sure none of you would guess Turkey was a betting paradise in the past. It applies to other countries too. Maybe a country that won't even come to your mind could be very advantageous for arbing. The best way is to travel there and meet with locals.