Valuebetting from limited accounts

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I have come to the realization that in order to keep making a profit in this business (hopefully) I must switch from Live Arbitrage to Valuebetting.

I have been very successful with my arbitrage for the last couple of years, but it has been the complete opposite betting style as I have been hitting hard and big on 3% + arbs with very few bets a week.

However, when it comes to valuebetting it has been a complete disaster for me where I have been hitting 25+ bets a day with value 3% +

After more than 500 bets in bet365 I’m in negative. (Which is second time I try in bet365, around same bets and results from last time)

After more than 500 bets in Unibet I’m in negative there as well.

Only soccer and tennis markets.

I use valuebetting service from betburger (only sharps and exchange as reference) and betonvalue arbitrage service only Unibet/bet365 against Pinnacle.

I’m simply confused and frustrated as I cannot figure out why I can’t beat the 2 softs bet365 and Unibet. I don’t know if it is variance or if the value is wrong identified.
It has been easy for me to exploit other restricted accounts as Bwin, Bettsson group, Pokerstars and more, but I just haven’t found the way with 365 and Unibet which I even believe is “an easy soft target”

I want to ask if anyone can share positive stories and results with value betting from limited accounts and witch filters/services that is used or if anyone have had the same troubles.
Do you use valuebetting from betburger?
API services?
Smartbet?
Or others?

My average stake is around 30 Euro a bet, and with bet365 and Unibet it’s possible to hit again everyone the lines/odds change.