Valuebetting ... surebetting ... or mixing them

888bet

Hi guys, i would like to express myself a big gratitude for all i have learnt from you. I m profesional poker player but found you by mistake.
I never thought sportsbetting could be profitable, the reason is as simple as poker players pays 5% maximun of rake and you have to play against other players most of them "fishes" or not:) .
I just never tried to open a sportisbetting forum because sometimes in my country this rake is 1,83/1,83 = 17%!!!!! and you have to play against profesional traders of bookies. This is strong enough reason why pro poker player never find atractive this world.

I just write you because i like you to confirm how profitable is this "world".

Im making profesional surebet coaching here in Spain. With this aproach you can make (being good enought) 100k turnover per client (Before better bookies gubbed you) and 5-8% winnigs so this is almost 6,5k winings for client. This aproach here in Spain is making big efforts in order to be as fast as doing on 20seconds each operation with BB and Odstorm and bookies. THIS IS 0 VARIANCE . Don´t it? :). After this 6,5k you have to discount almost 40% of killing taxes.

My question is not just making this aproach. I´m planing not to do this aproach and just trying to find in ODDSTORM AND BB valuebets of 5-15% maximun in order of taking care of bookies and make easier work. This is more than double of my surebetting aproach but my questions are.

If you take this 5-15% values on oddstorm and betburguer :

Do you have more posibilities to be gubbed than doing surebetting? (explanation pliz)

Can anybody give me good examples why doing valuebetting instead of surebetting, or even a mix?

How many percentage of value should you find accurate in order to giving more live to my accounts?

Can anybody tell me TURNOVERS of a normal strategy based on valuebetting or mixing?

Thank you all audience.

bet356

Do you know about exchanges :)
There you can offer 1,83 - 1,83 , and you get the 17% or whatever .

Its like a giant game of poker that needs people reading skils ... in a big game there will be lots of no profetionals playin, and the more they are the harder will be for pros to match them, so bigger the value.
If you manage to understand how people and bookies play on each game, you will get value.

sure bets will occur when some of them do big mistakes ... its mostly about reading peoples techniques in my opinion in different situations, so no reason not to get here.