Warning Warning Stay Away From Sirbobet Arbitrage Scam!

ekbet

Hello Guys, Just wanting to warn you all not to ever consider using the website "SIRBOBET.COM" This company is run by cold blooded disgusting thieves. Please read my brief story below and you will understand:

I used the company for 1 month for general arbing. I DID NOT sign up to any of their promotions/bonuses(mainly due to having experience, that this is how these small time company's scam people with their made up t & c's.)

After 1 month I sent through a withdrawal request for 1558 Euro. 5 days later they send me an email saying "YOU CAN ONLY WITHDRAW THIS MONEY TO BANK ACCOUNT, DUE TO THE WITHDRAWAL REQUEST BEING HIGHER THEN THE DEPOSITED AMOUNT"(so what this means is that if you win your arbs with the, then they will keep your money haha)

I then provided my bank details. They said "THE MONEY WILL BE IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN 2-3 DAYS" 7 Business days later I contacted them again, wanting to know why I have not received my money yet. They provide me with a response saying "WE HAVE HAD ISSUES CONTACTING YOUR BANK, THEREFORE WE HAVE DECIDED TO STEAL 100 EURO FROM YOUR TOTAL" I double checked all the bank details, contacted my bank and everything was 100% fine. This happened over 2 weeks ago, and since then they have ignored my emails. I have sent over 25 emails to them requesting my funds, and they have made their mind up that ignoring me is the best/easiest way to steal my funds.

The case is now in the process of going to court. I have high quality lawyers desperately trying to organize a court date ASAP, and I will bring these dirty scumbags to justice. With a bit of luck they will be shut down for good.

Anyway guys the purpose of this email is to warn you all who:
- Have funds with them at the moment
- Are considering using this company
DON'T DO IT!! These guys are the true scum of the earth, and they have a betting company for one purpose, and that is to steal from vulnerable bettors/arbers.

I will keep you all posted once the court case is over and we have sent these scumbags back to live on the streets.