Which of these places is the best to work from?

Hi guys, I need a bit of guidance on something. Soon I will be leaving for one of these countries for a period of time. I understand there will be a lot of technicalities needed in working from any of them, and I'm looking for advice around these technicalities.

For instance, I know Turkey have strict internet laws compared to others, however I am also trying to factor opportunity costs AND costs of living into this decision.

Because of these factors I am very much drawn to the first two options on the poll, but I am not that confident in my beliefs.

Perhaps some of my intentions of working from another country are actually impossible, but I will have to analyse this separately. I'm talking about making bets away from my residing country, and how I can do this freely without reproach.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Maybe we can get an interesting conversation going.

bet24

Turkey is (maybe ''was'') great for arbitrage betting. Turkish clients have access to Tempobet, the most amazing bookmaker on earth. Highest odds on favourite. Chelsea is 1,39. Napoli is 1,30!

Also, the local bookmaker iddaa was (was unfortunately) amazing. No limits (you can bet even 10 million euros) and there were %20-30 arbs. However, things are not very bright recently. Most local online bookmakers become rubbish; they rarely pay. Payout problems, account closure issues, unending KYC process became popular recently. Local bookmaker iddaa also changed and they started to refund bets. They also started to update lines faster. Turkey was Number 1 for arbitrage betting (you wouldn't guess, right?) in the past but nowadays it's so so.