yonibet experiences

bets10

Hi everyone,

I would like to share my experiences with yonibet and ask if anybody else has something to say about them.

Opened account in December because they are offering huge welcome bonus and a quick look at their odds which would allow me to easily fulfill their T&C's. It is, however, necessary to know how to handle combos in an arbitrage. If anybody is interested how to do that let me know (pm).

They are also offering free bets up to 50 EUR, 5 soccer games each week, so thats 250 EUR in free bets a week. You need to use these bets for combos, though. Usually easy to find arbs or at least good value (you have to take some market risk) while hedging these free bets. Worked out quite well for me :)

I also checked their withdrawals, seem to work OK, skrill withdrawal in about 1 day.

I did not try to reach their staking limits, so only medium sized bets (max a few hundred EUR).

They are pretty new and I guess from Turkey. Although my experience is quite OK I still would refrain from letting the balance grow too high, just to be on the safe side.

mlblines

They pay.

Personally took out around 2k profit, should have let account run a bit more before withdrawal as limit came instant after 1st withdrawal.

Upon the 2st request they told me that they had problems with NT and that i should withdraw via bank. Tbh i thought that it was stalling technique. However, i explain them that i want to avoid bank and that i could use skrill/ecopayz etc and they accepted it. In fact, in 1 hour money reached my account.

Hope it helps.

P.S Check that your country list is not prohibited. My country was in scroll list but when i checked TOS i saw that registrations from my country were prohibited. I thought that i wouldn't get paid tbh but all good at the end.