Lets do this again

paigow

So ive just burnt all of my profit makers since july, i made around 3500, from only having 3000 to begin with.

This is the list that gubbed me:

leovegas
grovnser
sportingbet
32red
888sport
racebets
mrgeen
betsafe
bwin
Verons
unibet
redbet
totesport
betfred
skybet
betfair sportbook
paddypower
skybet
unibet
betfred
totesport
marathon

I had no idea about this community and used oddsmonkey to look for odds, the big money makers where sportingbet and bwin. I bascalliy just went for anything over 110

Now i have 5 - 7 thousand to start all again. What would you recommend me doing different, how much better could i have done. Should i get some other software this time around, i see alot about pinnacle but not sure what that is. I never really hit anything too big, just backed on all these bookies with 100 to 300 on horse racing then laid off on matchbook or betfair. Did that till i got limited and some lasted a few months others didnt.

Sorry if this should be postd in the newbie section as i am new to this forum, but have some experaince arbing aha.

liveroulette

Very quickly,
I see a number of bookmakers missing from your list. I assume you are from the UK, and therefore you have at your disposal more bookmakers compared to other players from other countries.
Yes you should go with a software. I suggest you stick with those that you see in the forum.
As for pinnacle, you should search the forum a lot. If you don't know what Pinnacle is you have some gaps in your knowledge (to put it mildly).
In your shoes, I would avoid the horses as races are one of the fastest way to limit your accounts.
Start reading the forum as there are things you can find.